Thank you for shopping with us, we appreciate it!
If you have questions not listed here, please email us at info@FourteenNinetyTwo.com. We will reply within 24-48 hours.
What does shipping cost?
All orders over $100 are Free in USA and Canada.
Shipping rates for USA:
Orders from $1.00–$25.00: Shipping = $45
Orders from $25.01–$50.00: Shipping = $35
Orders from $50.01–$99.99: Shipping = $22
Shipping rates for Canada:
Orders under $100 = shipping = $19.99
Where do you ship to?
For the moment, we ship to USA and Canada.
If you are located outside this area, and would like a specific item from our shop, please email us at info@FourteenNinetyTwo.com. It will be our pleasure to try and accommodate you.
Where do you ship from?
We ship either directly from our offices in Canada, or from our warehouses located in Canada and in the USA.
What carrier do you use to ship?
For clients in the USA, we use FedEx, UPS and USPS depending on the package size.
For clients in Canada, we use Purolator, Canpar and Canada Post. Some of the orders shipping to Canada may incur duties fees if they are shipped from the USA. As you can imagine, we cannot control that.
IMPORTANT. If you are located in Canada, and receive customs and duties charges for an item you purchase from us, send us an email and we will do our best to reverse the charges. info@FourteenNinetyTwo.com
Does my order come with a tracking?
Yes! Practically every order comes with a tracking number.
ORDERS / RETURNS
Order issues! What do I do?
We make every attempt to avoid order issues, as we understand it is a pain! However, sh&t happens. Whatever issue you may have, just email us and we will do what it takes to solve your problem and help you sort it out ASAP! info@FourteenNinetyTwo.com
What happens after I order?
You will receive an email confirming that we received your order. We process the orders within the same day we receive them. As soon as the order ships, we will send you a confirmation with a tracking number.
How do returns work? We will do OUR BEST to ensure your experience is hassle free.
Please read this section carefully.
- If you wish to return an item, follow these simple guidelines:
1) Send an email to contact us explaining why you would like to return the item. Returns will be accepted after confirmation from our customer service department, which you will receive in 24-48 hours.
2) You can return items no later than 14 days after the “Total Delivery Time”
3) If we made a mistake with your order (wrong item, wrong color, wrong size), you will be 100% reimbursed, including your return postage. No questions asked!
- We will process returns for any item(s) that were shipped to you by mistake on our end. For example, the wrong item, wrong size, wrong color.
4) To protect future clients, we will not accept returns on items that have been used, worn or washed, altered or deemed used and no longer sell-able.
5) If we shipped you the correct item, but you just want to return it, please follow the steps above and we will ensure you are satisfied! If the request is unreasonable, we reserve the right not to accept the return.
Who is FourteenNinetyTwo.com?
We are the official online shop for the online magazine www.CubanHouseOfCigars.com. Our magazine has been in existence since 2013. Our company is privately owned and operated and based out of Canada. We strive to compile with the highest standards and ensure customers are completely satisfied with their shipping experience.
Where does the shop get the products it sells?
All our products are 100% authentic and come from the official distributor for each brand. We do not deal with grey market. Our shop is an authorized dealer for all the brands we carry.
The only exception is the "Rare Finds" section. Most of those items are from private collections and are sold as rare, hard to find pieces.
Do the products come with a warranty?
Yes! All of them! Because we are an authorized dealer for each product, all the items come with a stamped and signed warranty card. The time of warranty will vary for each brand.
Exceptions might be items in the "Rare Finds" section.
How do you price the products?
All the brands we carry insist that we use the Suggested Retail Price for the items we carry. This protects you as a consumer so that you pay a fair price for the item no matter where you buy it. If you see some of these items for less, you can bet the shop is not an authorized dealer and the items will not come with a warranty.