This Siglo cutter brings style and sophistication to the mundane cutter. Often times, many cutters damage the taste of the cigar due to the bluntness and the messiness the blade creates. Manufactured in Seki, Japan, this SIGLO Seki Cutter is equipped with a blade masterfully forged by katana craftsmen. This slick cutter allows smokers to a clean swift cut to their cigars with one sharp cut.
- Made in Seki, Japan, home of samurai swords
- Hand finished by expert craftsmen
- Katana sharp blades making clean cuts while leaving the cigar intact
- Hole in the blade to minimize contact and residue
- 22mm diameter hole for big ring gauge cigars
- Small size can fit in wallet
- Comes in leather pouches of 8 different colors: Black, Pure White, Orange, Yellow, Deep Red, Cobalt Blue, Tan, and Burnt Brown
Adorini quality cutter with two razor-sharp blades "Made in Solingen" No more squeezing of your cigars. Experience an extremely clean and smooth cut of your cigars. The blades of this...
Adorini quality cutter with two razor-sharp blades "Made in Solingen" No more squeezing of your cigars. Experience an extremely clean and smooth cut of your cigars.The blades of this cutter...
1 bottle of El Ligador Cigar Glue is based on the traditional recipe of the Cuban Torcedor. Softly spread out the glue under the damaged wrapper with the applicator. Gently...
Colibri 90 Year Anniversary Rally Gunmetal and Blue Lighter The Colibri 90th Anniversary Rally celebrates Colibri’s past and present with elegantly engraved “London 1928” and “New York 2018” theme custom...