Merchandise Terms and Conditions
MERCHANDISE TERMS and CONDITIONS
Our main goal is to ensure customer satisfaction!
For your convenience, you can always contact us with any merchandise related questions. We will make every effort to reply within 48 hours. Contact us at info@FourteenNinetyTwo.com.
All prices are in CANADIAN DOLLARS (CAD).
- In theory, all items displayed online are in stock and available to ship.
- However, since stock inventory can change from one minute to the next, an item may be temporarily out of stock.
- If an item is temporarily out of stock, you will receive a notice within 24-48 hours and will be given 3 choices: 1) Wait until the stock is available. Our customer service team will give you a realistic estimated time. 2) You can opt to have a store credit for the amount you spent. 3) We can issue a full refund.
SHIPPING INFO & RATES
All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability.
- In-stock items require 1 to 2 days processing time at our warehouse.
- To get an accurate estimation of shipping costs, please use the Shipping rates calculator that is located in your shopping cart page under the check out button.
Please read this section carefully.
- If you wish to return an item, follow these simple guidelines:
1) Send an email to contact us explaining why you would like to return the item. Returns will only be accepted after confirmation from our customer service department.
2) You can return items no later than 14 days after the “Total Delivery Time”
3) If we made a mistake with your order, you will be 100% reimbursed, including your return postage.
- We will process returns for any item(s) that were shipped to you by mistake on our end. For example, the wrong item, wrong size, wrong color.
- We will not accept returns on items that have been used, worn or washed, altered or deemed used and no longer sell-able.
- We reserve the right not to accept returns if we shipped you the correct item.
Good to know as well:
- Orders are processed from Monday to Friday
- Orders are not shipped on Sundays or on Official Holidays
- Please take into consideration holidays when calculating “Total Delivery Time”
- Be on the look out for an email from us. We may require additional information and may contact you to better process the order.
- Tracking Number can be viewed at www.canadapost.ca (or other courier website as may vary from order to order) and will be sent to you in an email confirmation as soon as the item ships.
- All, or most of the communication will be done via email so please ensure you provide the correct email address.
- Orders will be shipped using Canada Post, CanPar, FedEx, Purolator or another courier depending on the product you order and your location.
Customs and duties
- You may be subject to import duties, taxes and custom fees that are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country.
- As you might have guessed, we cannot control any customs charges or fees that each country may have (damn!).
- These fees unfortunately will have to be your responsibility.
- Each country has their own Customs regulations that may or may not charge for certain types of merchandise or material included in your order. When ordering from FourteenNinetyTwo.com, you are considered the Importer of Record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- Each order will be accompanied by a Customs form that will document what is in the package and provide a dollar amount of the value of the package. If something is damaged, they will need to know the value of the item(s). You should contact your local Customs office for further information.
You can always reach us at email@example.com